Hungarian Museum of Photography
HUNGARIAN MUSEUM OF PHOTOGRAPHY IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Due to restrictions made in order to avoid health hazards around the coronavirus, Hungarian Museum of Photography is closed until further notice.
Kecskemét, Katona József tér 12.
6001 Kecskemét, Pf.: 446
GPS: N 46.90520, E 19.69427
E-mail: fotomuzeum [at] fotomuzeum [dot] hu
Tuesday – Saturday, 12 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Adults: 500,- HUF
Students, Pensioners: 300,- HUF
Wednesday from 11 am. to 1 pm. and from 2 pm. to 4 pm. Previous booking is required.
Magyar gyapot, Tengelic (gyapotszüret)
- Basic information:
- Name of the object:Magyar gyapot, Tengelic (gyapotszüret)
- Author:Reismann Marian
- Inventory number:2004.8136
- Accession Number:73/1992
- General information:
- Number of copies:1db
- Creation date:1950
- Acquisition:inheritance (will) - Reismann Marian
- photography : positive
- colorfulness: black-and-white"
- genre: genre"
- medium: paper"
- owner of copyright: heir and the Hungarian Museum of Photography"
- owner of object: Hungarian Museum of Photography"
- size category: d"
- size x: 249
- size y: 181
- technique: gelatin silver"
- type of originality: later made copy of the original negative"
- copyright owner: m
- copyright owner:Györgyné Garay
- creator of photograph:Marian Reismann
- inheritance:Marian Reismann
- object owner: m
- scan number: 00640187